MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG!
Staying or finding calm isn't always easy when you can't get time or space to... Here are a few tools I use to get that instant peace when I only have a moment.
- Tibetan Singing Bowl - One of my favorite tools to drown out the noise, especially the mind chatter. It's reverberations & beautiful sound help to instantly align & de-stress.
- Aromatherapy - I love, love, LOVE essential oils. Blends containing lavender are the best at calming. Inhaling these relaxing scents while breathing deeply not only helps calm instantly, it helps relax your muscles, lift your spirits, and even get to sleep.
- Homeopathic Remedies - It's all too common we pick up a drink or cup of coffee when we need to clear our heads. However, there are some natural alternatives without any side effects that can help bring us the right balance we need to get centered.
- Brain Dump - Use a journal or your smartphone notebook to take a few minutes and dump everything from your brain onto paper. Create lists of all the things you're thinking about or have to do... clearing your head in a way that allows you to come back to your thoughts is often quite relieving.
- Self Massage - Everybody loves a good massage! You can give yourself a few de-stressing presses and instantly begin to calm.